Details Insulation is equipped with a high-powered vacuum system capable of safely removing the insulation from your attic without bringing any dust or mess into your home. We can quickly and cost effectively remove blown in insulation, batts, and wood chips from your attic, leaving behind a clean attic that is ready for the next stage in your renovation.
Why remove your insulation?
- Smoke or water damage
- Major renovations that involve upgrading electrical, removing ceiling drywall, or adding a second floor to a bungalow.
- Upgrading to more efficient spray foam insulation or blown fiberglass
- Repairing improperly insulated attics (blocked soffits, poor/no vapor barrier)
- Rodent damage
- Making room for more efficient insulation in low slope attics
- To expose the existing vapour barrier and repair deficiencies